TripIt Travel Organizer – Free
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Share options
- Integration of weather and how-to-get-there options
- Layout can be improved
A travel manager
Tripit is a useful travel manager, perfect to keep all the info you may need in your trip and some recommendations by the way. This app is full of little details you will love, for example, the fact that if you insert a flight number it automatically autocompletes departure and arrival times. It may even show you which gate you must take in some cases.
Tripit can be linked to Linkedin or Facebook if you want to, and it also shows local weather and, in case you have planned to visit some important place, how to arrive there. in addition, if you're a true wanderer, you will love Tripit because it keeps track of all your past travels. Likewise, your travel plan can be shared with friends and relatives, both because you want they are part of it or for security reasons.
• Forward hotel, airline, car rental, and restaurant confirmation emails to firstname.lastname@example.org to create an instant itinerary (If you use Gmail or Google Apps, it happens automatically)
• Access itineraries anytime, on any device (even offline)
• Get directions, maps and weather for each destination
• Sync trip plans with your Google Calendar or Outlook
• Add or edit plans manually—from the app or on tripit.com
• Share some (or all) of your trip plans via email or social
UPGRADE TO TRIPIT PRO
For frequent travelers, TripIt Pro ($49/year) gives you all the power of TripIt, plus real-time flight alerts, seat tracker, flight finder, refund notifications, point tracker, and more. Learn more at tripit.com/pro.
TripIt Pro members: Download this free app and enjoy all the benefits without the advertising.
TripIt is brought to you by Concur, the global leader in business travel & expense management. Over 15 million people in 100 countries trust Concur with their expense and travel data—and more than half of the Fortune 500 do, too.
The experts agree:
TIME Magazine: "50 Best Android Apps for 2013" – June 2013
Rhonda Abrams, USA Today: "Best Apps for Small Business" – June 2013
CNET: "8 apps you need for summer travel plans" – May 2013
7x7 Magazine: "Fourteen Essential Apps for the Savvy Traveler" – April 2013
TODAY Show: "6 best smartphone apps for 2013" – January 2013
Wall Street Journal: "The Best Apps for Keeping Track of Holiday Travel Mayhem" – December 2012
Peter Greenberg: "Top 12 Travel Apps of 2012" – December 2012
Forbes: "5 Apps Essential to an Entrepreneur" – October 2012
✩ Introducing landscape view & a refreshed dashboard design for Android phones.
✩ TripIt can pull travel plans directly from your inbox. Auto import is even easier to set up and available for more email domains.
✩ Manage your account more easily - "About" and "Settings" pages have been streamlined.
✩ Past trips are now available on tablets.
✩ Various bug fixes.
- Dr. Ali G. Downloaded Dec 4, 2013
- Ahmad F. Downloaded Aug 13, 2013
- email@example.com Downloaded Aug 10, 2013
- Robert B. Downloaded Aug 9, 2013
- Kadır A. Downloaded Aug 9, 2013
- Shaun650 Downloaded Aug 9, 2013
- red1hab Downloaded Aug 9, 2013
- Kandela A. Downloaded Aug 9, 2013
- lolita19621 Downloaded Jul 27, 2013
Some lists where this application appears: AndroidSW.
Ok, so I emailed my itinerary to tripit and got a nice confirmation telling me how to view my trip online. But why don't I automatically see the same trip in my Tripit mobile app?
Bluetooth?? Smartwatch, thanks. I suggest new and questionable permissions get put in the "What's New" and "Description" sections, respectively. What about some of those other permissions... Are they really all necessary? (OK, I understand the calenda
Pro app keeps crashing. Overall, I like the app, but constant crashing is annoying
Enjoy using this app. Provides me a large amount of data from various sources of trip data in one place. Makes my handling of business trips that much more convenient across multiple devices.
Claims I have no network connection when trying to refresh. Nexus 5 - Android 4.4
I love the widget. Works well. Would like the map to show links for transport and be able to edit offline and sync when possible.