TripIt Travel Organizer – Free
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Share options
- Integration of weather and how-to-get-there options
- Layout can be improved
A travel manager
Tripit is a useful travel manager, perfect to keep all the info you may need in your trip and some recommendations by the way. This app is full of little details you will love, for example, the fact that if you insert a flight number it automatically autocompletes departure and arrival times. It may even show you which gate you must take in some cases.
Tripit can be linked to Linkedin or Facebook if you want to, and it also shows local weather and, in case you have planned to visit some important place, how to arrive there. in addition, if you're a true wanderer, you will love Tripit because it keeps track of all your past travels. Likewise, your travel plan can be shared with friends and relatives, both because you want they are part of it or for security reasons.
• Forward hotel, airline, car rental, and restaurant confirmation emails to email@example.com to create an instant itinerary (If you use Gmail or Google Apps, it happens automatically)
• Access itineraries anytime, on any device (even offline)
• Get directions, maps and weather for each destination
• Sync trip plans with your Google Calendar or Outlook
• Add or edit plans manually—from the app or on tripit.com
• Share some (or all) of your trip plans via email or social
UPGRADE TO TRIPIT PRO
For frequent travelers, TripIt Pro ($49/year) gives you all the power of TripIt, plus real-time flight alerts, seat tracker, flight finder, refund notifications, point tracker, and more. Learn more at tripit.com/pro.
TripIt Pro members: Download this free app and enjoy all the benefits without the advertising.
TripIt is brought to you by Concur, the global leader in business travel & expense management. Over 15 million people in 100 countries trust Concur with their expense and travel data—and more than half of the Fortune 500 do, too.
The experts agree:
TIME Magazine: "50 Best Android Apps for 2013" – June 2013
Rhonda Abrams, USA Today: "Best Apps for Small Business" – June 2013
CNET: "8 apps you need for summer travel plans" – May 2013
7x7 Magazine: "Fourteen Essential Apps for the Savvy Traveler" – April 2013
TODAY Show: "6 best smartphone apps for 2013" – January 2013
Wall Street Journal: "The Best Apps for Keeping Track of Holiday Travel Mayhem" – December 2012
Peter Greenberg: "Top 12 Travel Apps of 2012" – December 2012
Forbes: "5 Apps Essential to an Entrepreneur" – October 2012
● Get alerts when a TripIt itinerary is created, and for invitations or pre-trip updates.
● Easily share specific travel plans, like your hotel or restaurant reservations.
● For TripIt Pro users: Share Pro flight alerts and flight statuses.
● For TripIt Pro users: Keep track of rewards on American, Delta, Southwest, and United by forwarding your monthly or quarterly email statements to firstname.lastname@example.org
● Manage your subscription settings, straight from the mobile app now.
Some lists where this application appears: AndroidSW.
I used to have to hunt emails or print out reservations. Tripit keeps it all in one place.
Amazing app! I travel for a living and every week is totally organized. I share with my team by the click of a button. The best !!!!
Can't use it at all.. the URL is not recognized by Google calendar and I can't add Tripit as an account into my mobile (I use a samsung Note 3 - is the phone supported?).. pls help!
They just won't be honest with you about what this app can and can't do. Can I get flight status with the free version???
When it works...Great! Takes too long to register trips and has just plain not worked. But when it does...Great App!
Compares favourably to the other similar app. But if it had the same functionality of weather and currency exchange rates it would be 5 stars.
The latest is crashing a lot. Earlier it was better. Even the error reporting screen doesn't go through.