TripIt Travel Organizer – Free
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Share options
- Integration of weather and how-to-get-there options
- Layout can be improved
A travel manager
Tripit is a useful travel manager, perfect to keep all the info you may need in your trip and some recommendations by the way. This app is full of little details you will love, for example, the fact that if you insert a flight number it automatically autocompletes departure and arrival times. It may even show you which gate you must take in some cases.
Tripit can be linked to Linkedin or Facebook if you want to, and it also shows local weather and, in case you have planned to visit some important place, how to arrive there. in addition, if you're a true wanderer, you will love Tripit because it keeps track of all your past travels. Likewise, your travel plan can be shared with friends and relatives, both because you want they are part of it or for security reasons.
• Forward hotel, airline, car rental, and restaurant confirmation emails to firstname.lastname@example.org to create an instant itinerary (If you use Gmail or Google Apps, it happens automatically)
• Access itineraries anytime, on any device (even offline)
• Get directions, maps and weather for each destination
• Sync trip plans with your Google Calendar or Outlook
• Add or edit plans manually—from the app or on tripit.com
• Share some (or all) of your trip plans via email or social
UPGRADE TO TRIPIT PRO
For frequent travelers, TripIt Pro ($49/year) gives you all the power of TripIt, plus real-time flight alerts, seat tracker, flight finder, refund notifications, point tracker, and more. Learn more at tripit.com/pro.
TripIt Pro members: Download this free app and enjoy all the benefits without the advertising.
TripIt is brought to you by Concur, the global leader in business travel & expense management. Over 15 million people in 100 countries trust Concur with their expense and travel data—and more than half of the Fortune 500 do, too.
The experts agree:
TIME Magazine: "50 Best Android Apps for 2013" – June 2013
Rhonda Abrams, USA Today: "Best Apps for Small Business" – June 2013
CNET: "8 apps you need for summer travel plans" – May 2013
7x7 Magazine: "Fourteen Essential Apps for the Savvy Traveler" – April 2013
TODAY Show: "6 best smartphone apps for 2013" – January 2013
Wall Street Journal: "The Best Apps for Keeping Track of Holiday Travel Mayhem" – December 2012
Peter Greenberg: "Top 12 Travel Apps of 2012" – December 2012
Forbes: "5 Apps Essential to an Entrepreneur" – October 2012
* New card view! Swipe back and forth to see itineraries and plans plus navigate the app without leaving the view you’re on.
* New for TripIt for Teams! Access team calendars via mobile now and trip planners have an at-a-glance view of group travel.
* For TripIt Pro users only. Set up and manage your SMS messages for flight alerts.
* Gingerbread OS support.
* Various bug fixes
Some lists where this application appears: AndroidSW.
Updated to current rev to find out it is broken even more than previous. No longer even loads - goes white screen and crashes every time I try to open. Samsung gs4
I've two trips schedule to start at 7.30pm & 9.30pm but the trip alert shows both starting at 7.30am & 9.30am. Why is it like this? It's going to be highly misleading & beats the puspose of application.
Love it. Using it on a tablet and a phone
I use this app daily and upgraded to the Pro membership, but the app has gotten worse! Locks up if you try to change push notifications. Notifies you of a fare decrease, but doesn't tell you which trip it's referring to. Can't recommend at this time and
Simplifies traveling to the point where a baby could do it
La funzione che apprezzo di più è sicuramente la sincronizzazione automatica con la propria casella e-mail